hello.
welcome to my blog

Disclaimer Copyrighted 2011™ ; Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. this is my blog and i can put anything i want to post. troublemakers aren't welcome here.K?


holy days..lalalah ~
Monday, March 29, 2010

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



this video sucks.. and it made me cry blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


-----
there's the meaning inside that song.. all i want to say is "you've got a friend" whatever happens. I'll join you in the trip you want, no matter what that maybe (but of course it is for good).

-----


yeah! another video of Justin Bieber. actually, i love all JB's songs..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


-----
anyways, its holy days so i should lessen some things not important, besides.. i'll study the lessons i had before because i really don't understand those. I want to read books, that is also related to my studies. Last night, i visited my grades in the internet... i'm really happy with the result but there's one subject that really makes me nervous that much, MICROBIOLOGY is the subject..
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com i don't take much time with that subject but it is one the major.. ughh! so good luck to me.. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

-----
reading a manga again!.. Shinshi Doumei Cross or Gentleman's Alliance Cross, i don't know the flow of the story but my friend told me it is good.. so that made me interested..

seeyah after holy days..

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


ps: i miss you CHOCO. i really do..
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Scanned by:
Arjoie

2 Reaction



3:36 PM