hello.
welcome to my blog

Disclaimer Copyrighted 2011™ ; Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. this is my blog and i can put anything i want to post. troublemakers aren't welcome here.K?


Hooohah!!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comhooha!..it is an expression meaning "yea!" or "success!" blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comfor what?!..nothing blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com, i got this onion head emoticons and it was cute,.. really cute blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comi also finished my "about" page or the page that has my blog history..my profile page is almost finished, and the nextblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com will be the featured friend and gallery.. don't worry, i will come to that point blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com cheer for me!! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
my vacation starts almost last saturday? and now i really feel bored! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com like almost dying in front of my computer...i have so many stuffs to do in my blog but i dunno where to startblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com...btw tomorrow we have a send off party for the graduating students in our college, and

i don't know if i could come

because i don't have something to wear, it's like formal dress and i forgot to buy one earlier ..busy here..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

hope someone will drop by...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com




blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



forgot to say.. i almost finished reading kimi ni todoke, just waiting for the chapters 42 ->
Scanned by:
Arjoie

0 Reaction



7:55 PM