hello.
welcome to my blog

Disclaimer Copyrighted 2011™ ; Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. this is my blog and i can put anything i want to post. troublemakers aren't welcome here.K?


short update
Thursday, April 8, 2010

yeah! after i got my formspring account, i decided to change the ft friend menu of ask me anything so you guys can ask me anything from now on..JUST please include yourself so i know you..

-----




i am really thinking of such things lately, those things really bothers me. one those is my grades in 2nd sem.. look:

there's subject that is still missing..
i'm happy with the result even if i'm happy-go-lucky this year, i got that grades..XD







----

SUMMER here!! its really hot.. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
----
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
i am now at chapter 6 ep 12 of Shinshi Doumei Cross

i'm loving the story



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Scanned by:
Arjoie

0 Reaction



3:56 PM