hello.
welcome to my blog

Disclaimer Copyrighted 2011™ ; Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. this is my blog and i can put anything i want to post. troublemakers aren't welcome here.K?


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
sorry for not updating my blog...it's almost a month and i don't know what should i post..

what? what? what?

[]1st semester of 2nd year
[] last weeks of vacation?
[] Am I productive last vacation?
[] my addictions?
[] random feelings/ thoughts...
[] the coming of Eclipse from Twilight saga
[] oh whateverrr
[] subjects that kills me T_T
[] strengths and weakness
[] schedule of class? XD
[] rainy season
[x] nonoy's inauguration
[] my poor memorization
[] under the clouds?
[] soundtrip!
[] new group
[] flirts! errr
[] soDAMNinlove?!!!
[] what's up?!


hey!`that's my list..
but for now..i'm going to think first what will be those post all about

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Scanned by:
Arjoie

0 Reaction



6:28 PM