hello.
welcome to my blog

Disclaimer Copyrighted 2011™ ; Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. this is my blog and i can put anything i want to post. troublemakers aren't welcome here.K?


i am in LOVE!!
Thursday, February 24, 2011

and i am in love to this photo after roaming around in Facebook...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



sweet huh?. i envy them! LOL. (but i stole their picture so i have to blurry it.. if anyone knew them, please don't tell blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com )
/ they're both girls *you are correct! if that is your guess*
/ already have their anniversary
/ i knew them both
/ wearing pink is a dancer in our school (high school) and, the other is my schoolmate and a basketball team captain (yeah, i joined basketball team back in high school)
/ i find them sweet blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

why do i have to post this?

BECAUSE, later... my Maco and I will have our 11th monthsary
and you knoooooow what.. we even didn't meet yet blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
call and text are only our communication but i fall out of LOOOOVE, even it reaaaaally hurts sometimes..
i TRUST my Maco..
i LOVE my Maco..
i MISS Maco everyday..













i'll post our whole story before our anniversary.. it should have an ending right..


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


HAPPY 11TH MONTH MACO
i love you always and forever..

*i am not feeling well right now, i don't want to make this long*


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Scanned by:
Arjoie

0 Reaction



8:33 PM